How Tachus Will Continue To Ensure the Safety of Its Customers and Employees During COVID-19
June 17, 2021
Effective March 10, 2021, Governor Greg Abbott has lifted the statewide mask mandate in Texas initially set in place during the spread of COVID-19. In addition to this, businesses are now allowed to run at 100% capacity. With these changes, Abbott advises all Texans to maintain personal vigilance. In exercising that vigilance, all Tachus employees, especially ones in the field, will continue to wear masks and practice social distancing.
With the ongoing distribution of vaccines, these uncertain times will soon be over. And until they are, you can count on any Tachus employee interacting with you or visiting your home to wear a mask and maintain physical distancing. In addition to providing a fast and reliable fiber Internet service, our goal is to provide the best customer service possible, and that includes ensuring our customers feel and remain safe while we work with them.
Our home installation procedures during COVID-19 will remain as follows:
- All Tachus installers are properly trained to follow CDC guidelines.
- A customer service representative will email or call in advance of your scheduled appointment to ensure it is safe for our installer to enter your home.
- Tachus installers are required to use antibacterial hand wash before and after each home visit.
- We ask that you please respect social distancing while our installers are in your home.
- Our installers are equipped with masks and shoe covers, which are changed with each appointment.
We want to take all necessary precautions to protect our team members and all communities we are a part of. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our policy please give our team a call at 832.791.1100.