How Tachus Is Keeping Its Community Safe During COVID-19
December 12, 2022
How is Tachus working to keep customers and employees safe during the Pandemic?
Important Guidelines Regarding COVID-19
Tachus has always put our customers first. While we face this global pandemic together, we ask you, our loyal customers, for your cooperation in helping us all stop the spread. Our installers are still working to connect new customers as quickly as possible. Our new procedures listed below ensure that the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and our communities remain our top priority.
- All Tachus installers have been properly trained to follow CDC guidelines.
- A customer service representative will email or call in advance of your scheduled appointment with a few questions to ensure your appointment does not need to be rescheduled and that it is safe for our installer(s) to enter your home.
- Tachus installers are required to use antibacterial hand wash before and after each home visit.
- We ask that you please respect social distancing while our installers are within your home.
- Our installers are equipped with masks and shoe covers, which are changed with each appointment.
Our customer service team will ask the following questions to ensure of team and customers remain safe:
- Has anyone in your household been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Has anyone in your home shown any symptoms possibly associated with COVID-19 within the last 14 days? Fever, muscle aches, cough, or a general feeling of being unwell.
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we will reschedule the appointment 14 days from today’s date.
If the answer to both of these questions is no, awesome, we cannot wait to provide you fast and reliable fiber Internet! However, if anything changes or symptoms arise between the time of this call and your scheduled appointment, you need to call Tachus to reschedule immediately.
We want to take all necessary precautions to protect our team members and all communities we are a part of. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our policy please give our team a call at 832.791.1100
Additional information to consider:
Tachus is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all; this means we are practicing social distancing and mask-wearing when social distancing is not an option. All photos posted to our social media accounts are taken following all of the precautions mentioned above.